Playmobil 1.2.3. sets are a great way to start your little ones on Playmobil. Bigger pieces, are great for smaller hands. Includes a monkey enclosure with a swing and a cave shelter, and a penguin enclosure with slide.
- Larger pieces for smaller hands.
- Age 1 1/2 and up.
- Large rock, combined with six fence elements, forms separated monkey and penguin enclosures.
- Includes 1 woman, 1 keeper, 1 girl, 1 boy, 2 monkeys, 2 penguins, 1 pigeon
- Accessories: 1 rock with tree and slide, 6 fences, 1 wheelbarrow, 1 bucket, 1 swing, 1 pitchfork, 1 banana, fish food
- Can be combined with Zookeeper and Elephant set