Millenial Kosher Cookbook (Busy in Brooklyn)
The creator of world-renowned kosher food blog, Busy In Brooklyn, Chanie Apfelbaum makes her cookbook debut with a collection of modern, cultural, trendy, and bold dishes that reflect her passion for reinventing traditional foods with a Millennial vibe.
- Over 150 innovative recipes for everyday and holiday treats
- Beautiful colour photos for every dish.
- Meatless meals section offers dairy-free and vegetarian options
- Guide to kosher meat cookery
- Comprehensive tools and ingredient list
- 320 pages.
- 8.25in x 10.875in
- Author: Chanie Apfelbaum