The combinations of this crunchy salad with the creamy dressing is outstanding!
Yield: 6 servings
- 400 gr. shredded purple cabbage
- 5 scallions, green part only, chopped into thin circles
- 4 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp toasted sunflower seeds
- 70 gr. salted roasted cashews
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened craisins
- 2 Tbsp tahini paste
- 1½ Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
Quickly prepare delicious homemade dressing. The integrated drip catcher keeps your bottle and hands mess free! 3 printed recipes on bottle: Dijon, oriental and Caesar. Shake, serve and store.
Watch how-to video below.
- Combine all salad ingredients in large bowl. In a cup, mix all dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and serve.