Got the munchies? These honey cookies are so satisfying. The cinnamon balances out the honey perfectly. This recipe makes a big batch, so you can share them around.
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- ¾ cup oil
- scant 3/4 cup honey
- 1 ½ tbsp. vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- Beat eggs and sugar until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients, leaving flour, baking soda and salt for last,. Mix, and refrigerate overnight.
- Use a floured scoop - or hands - for best results.
- Form small balls and place on cookie sheet 2" apart.
- Bake at 350° for 13 – 16 minutes. Do not overbake.
Yield: Approx. 70 cookies